zenith

zenith

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Brat Pitt world War Z Officia Trailer have you seen this? A must Watch

Read comments! some movie freaks just can't keep stop talking about it and you might just be in the Cinema in a minute. Please ask me if i have seen it when next you see me...i've got story lines you.

I just saw this movie about 4 hours ago.. and it one of my top 5 favorite movies!! I loved it soo much! I also saw it in 3d so it was amazing!

[R] I really don't mean to brag, but I have already viewed this entire movie! If you don't believe me, all you need to do is go to the link below to look the web-site yourself. They make it simple to watch all of the most recent hit movies (like this one) for free. Have a look at this website to find how simple it is...

[R] really i did not know

[R] my Jaw dropped and stayed like that for 15 seconds after the van hit the policeman, WOW!!! I want to watch this movie now!


3 comments:

  1. I just saw this movie about 4 hours ago.. and it one of my top 5 favorite movies!! I loved it soo much! I also saw it in 3d so it was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. KOOL on HD I the whole scene is stock in my head, can't let it leave now.

      Delete
  2. OMG, on my way now, gat to go see dis

    ReplyDelete